Eurasian Universities Union’s mission can be summarized as:
• Building a platform for Regional Universities to reach international educational services;
• Establishing cooperation and networking among Members;
• Improving academic standards of education;
• Supporting innovation;
• Encouraging student and academic staff mobility;
• Promoting policy development internationally;
• Representing the interests and concerns of member universities while supporting their appreciation and visibility worldwide;
• Strengthening leadership of Eurasian Universities by sharing knowledge and exchanging best practices.
Our vision is to promote sustainable peace and advanced technology worldwide through the development of culture and new educational systems.
Our Vision for the future is that of a society of self-aware and highly qualified individuals benefiting from global education and mobility services. EURAS aims to open the borders of education to the public and to favor the exchange of knowledge and best practices among higher education institutions from the entire Eurasian region.
In order to accomplish these goals, we believe that connecting universities from diverse backgrounds can make the difference in guaranteeing real equality and accessibility to excellence in educational standards.
FIELD OF ACTIVITIES
EURAS has been established to create a wide and productive ground for mutual sharing in diversified academic, social and cultural areas. Each step taken for a certain end will also bring its own openings to many other aspects and contribute in the enrichment of activities of the members and of the Union. To begin with, EURAS targets in;
- Joint projects under EU, UN and national agencies programmes;
- Joint research and development activities;
- EURAS publications;
- Student and Academic exchange;
- Thematic conference, seminars and meetings;
- Summer schools and internship;
- Expert roster;
- Double degree and certificate programs for EURAS students;
- EURAS awards and scholarship