EURAS Academic Journal
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
We are very pleased to welcome you as an author at Eurasian Universities Union – EURAS. Thank you for choosing to submit your paper to us. These instructions will ensure we have everything required so your paper can move through peer review, production and publication smoothly. Please take the time to read and follow them as closely as possible, as doing so will ensure your paper matches the journal’s requirements. Kindly use these instructions if you are preparing a manuscript to submit to EURAS Academic Journal. To explore our journals portfolio, visit EURAS Publications on EURAS website https://euras-edu.org/ . EURAS Academic Journal considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
- The manuscript is your own original work, and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- The manuscript has been submitted only to EURAS Academic Journal; it is not under consideration or peer review or accepted for publication or in press or published elsewhere.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libelous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- Manuscripts are accepted in English using “MS Word”. Please use double quotation marks, except where “a quotation is ‘within’ a quotation”. Long quotations of 40 words or more should be indented without quotation marks. Ensure your paper is relevant to the Journal, if in doubt, contact [email protected] Inappropriate manuscripts will be declined and not reviewed.
- The text of original articles amounting between 3000 – 6000 words (excluding Abstract, references and Tables).
- All paragraphs must be indented and justified.
- Manuscripts should be compiled in the following order: title page; abstract; keywords; main text including introduction, methods, results, discussion and conclusions; references; appendices (as appropriate); table(s) with caption(s) (on individual pages); figure caption(s) (as a list).
- The title should be followed by the author name and the institution name and address by indicating suitable superscripts. Title page should contain title of the paper, title case, names of the authors, followed by the address (es). An asterisk (*) must be placed after the corresponding authors name as superscript whose email id, fax, telephone number can be given. Corresponding author has the responsibility to ensure that all co-authors are aware and approve the contents of the submitted manuscript.
- Every word in a title must be capitalized except articles, prepositions, and conjunctions.
- Abstract should cover and detail the problems, experimental approach, major findings and conclusion in one paragraph. Avoid abbreviation, diagram and references in the abstract.
- Abstracts of 250 – 300 words are required for all manuscripts submitted.
- Each manuscript should have 3 to 5 keywords.
- Author(s) must give keywords, which can identify the most important subjects covered by the paper. They must be placed at the end of the abstract.
- A conclusion might elaborate on the importance of the work or suggest applications and extensions. Authors are requested to ensure that best efforts are made to retain the appearance of their manuscripts in the given template.
- Referencing should be according to APA citation style.
- The reference list should be in alphabetical order.
- The accuracy of references is the responsibility of the author; please refer to a recent issue of the journal to familiarize yourself with the reference style. All authors or groups of authors cited in the article must appear in the list of references and vice versa. All references cited in the text must be included in the list of references. It is expected that all cited references will have been read by the authors.
FONT AND SPACING:
- The entire manuscript should be written in Times New Roman.
- Spacing: Double-spaced throughout, including captions and bibliography.
- Page Margins: 2.5 cm on all sides (top, bottom, left, right).
- Title, font: 14pt, bold, Justification: Centered.
- Author(s), font: 12pt, bold, Justification: Centered.
- Author affiliation & e-mail, font: 10pt, italic, Justification:
- Abstract and its contents, font: 9pt, bold, italic, Justification:
- Keywords and its content, font: 9pt bold, italic, Justification:
- Headings, font: 12pt, bold, Justification: Left.
- Table title, font: 10pt, Justification: Centered.
- Figure title, font: 10pt, Justification: Centered.
- All illustrations (e.g. graphs, drawings or photographs) are considered figures, and should be numbered in sequence. Each figure should have a caption, typed double-spaced on a separate page and numbered correspondingly. The minimum resolution for electronically generated figures is 300 dpi. Formats accepted are JPEG, EPS, and TIFF. Figures should be referenced in the text sequentially. Each figure should have a legend.
- All figures must be numbered in the order in which they appear in the manuscript (e.g. Figure 1, Figure 2). In multi-part figures, each part should be labelled (e.g. Figure 1(a), Figure 1(b)).
- The filename for a graphic should be descriptive of the graphic, e.g. Figure1, Figure2a.
- Number the tables consecutively using the chapter number (e.g., Table 1.1) and ensure that all the tables are cited in the text in the correct order.
- Give each table a heading.
- To format the table columns, use the table function in your word-processing program.
- Do not use the space bar to separate columns, and do not use Excel to create tables.
- If a table cell is to be left empty, please type a hyphen ( -) in it.
- Please do not treat simple, one-column lists as tables, but instead set them as part of the running text.
- Save the tables in the same file as the text, references, and figure legends.
HEADINGS AND TABLE OF CONTENTS
- A well-structured text and meaningful headings make it easier for the reader to get a general idea of the text.
- Please use the decimal system of headings with no more than four levels.
- Please list only the top three levels of heading in the table of contents.
- In cross-references, please give the chapter or section number (e.g., see Sect. 3.5.1).
- Submission fee: There is no submission fee for EURAS Academic Journal.
- Page charges: There are no page charges for EURAS Academic Journal
Manuscripts for consideration should send electronically to [email protected] .
Please kindly note that EURAS Academic Journal is a free online access – open access – journal.
If you have any questions on how to prepare your manuscript, please do not hesitate to call us to clarify stage and to agree on any additions or changes that may be necessary. You can reach us through [email protected]