The purpose of these SubNetworks is to bring together research centers, university departments, faculties, academics and researchers that work in the selected fields, in order to favor scientific cooperation, the exchange of experiences and information, the strengthening of existing partnerships and the establishment of new collaborations.
The objective of this initiative is to stimulate academic and scientific cooperation among EURAS members and non-member agencies.
STRUCTURE OF SUBNETWORKS
Expected Main Activities of SubNetworks
- Cooperate with international initiatives to contribute to research and innovation activities and actions in the Eurasian region.
- Gathering and sharing information and best practices directly from the main actors in the field, and contribute to the creation of a dedicated database.
- Carrying out studies, analysis, and research papers on the subnetwork theme.
- Encouraging the dialogue and the mutual exchange between academia and other actors (enterprises, social actors, associations from the civil society, policymakers) in order to create new partnerships and joint projects.
- Organizing international events (workshops, seminars, conferences, training events, summer schools, internships, etc.) to improve the flow of knowledge between researchers, scholars, practitioners, and professionals.
- Promoting mobility opportunities for students and faculty members, as well as the creation of curricula and courses, to advance education in the field of subnetwork themes at all levels (Master, Ph.D., university professors, and researchers)
HERE ARE THE PROPOSED LIST OF SUBNETWORKS
- Education Technologies
- Employability and Social Development
- Environment and Climate
- Food and Water
- International Migration
- Silk Road Tourism
- Transportation Networks